Will the clients have to pre-book their appointments?
- Yes, Squire offers pre-booking options where the client can reserve & book or reserve & pay. We will encourage clients to do the reserve & pay in order to avoid more interaction and time in the shop. The reserve & pay is a $1 fee.
Will TCB be taking walk-ins?
- No, we will encourage everyone to pre-book their appointments on our website.
Will the clients have to wait in their cars/outside?
- Yes, only the client that is being serviced is allowed in the shop. No additional guest unless the client is a child under 12 years of age, or has any disabilities or cannot be left alone.
What will happen when the clients arrive?
- Clients will be notified of when to come in. Only clients being serviced will be allowed inside the shop. If you are visiting our natick mall location for your appointment, please call upon arrival. We will open the Bank of America side door for you at Garage C to enter the mall.
What if the client is a child under 12 years of age?
- If the child can sit by himself in the chair, the parent/guardian will have to wait outside. If the child has any disabilities or is too young, only one parent/guardian will be able to stay in the waiting area.
How many clients will be allowed in the shop at a time?
- According to the state, the limit is 10 people per location. We will not exceed this number under any circumstances.
Will the client be 6 feet apart from other clients and barbers?
- Yes, all barbers and clients being serviced will be 6 feet apart
Will TCB be accepting cash?
- No, we want to limit any exchange as much as possible.
What if the client wants to tip cash?
- No cash tips for the time being. When you reserve your appointment online, you have the option to tip on the card or at the shop.
How will the payment process work?
- TCB will only be accepting credit card payments. We will encourage clients to prepay their appointment online, so less interaction and exchange is needed.
Does the client have to wear face masks and gloves?
- The client will not receive service if not wearing a mask. TCB can sell you a mask for an extra charge.The client is not required to wear gloves but would be appreciated.
Does the client have to wash their hair before the service?
- It would be greatly appreciated if the client did but if they don’t, the service will still continue.
Will the client wear a new cape at each service?
- Yes, the capes will be exchanged after every client.
Does the client have to do anything before entering the shop?
- We encourage that the clients wash their hands and hair before entering/receiving their service. Also, prepaying for their service is highly appreciated and encouraged.
Will TCB be taking clients temperatures before entering the shop?
- No, but if you are showing symptoms please do not come to the shop.
Can clients use the bathroom?
- Yes, please let reception or a barber know before you use the bathroom in order for someone to clean it after.
Will the clients have access to water, mints or magazines at the shop?
- No, we want to limit cross contamination as much as possible.
Will TCB maintain a clean environment throughout the day?
- Title City Barbers will be cleaning throughout the day and after working hours to ensure the barbershop is sanitized and safe for its employees and clients at all times.
If you develop a fever, shortness of breath or show any COVID-19 symptoms please stay home and cancel your appoitment for everyone's safety. Thank you and stay safe.